2/13/2009
noone but me from URL @ 11:55 PM
Stars are holding you, holding you, holding you tonight. Have been spending the noons of the past few days sitting around the stone tables chatting millionzz of hourzz away. Mostly with kiron & suzy & somedays the juniorclass. One thing that sucks BIG TIME about school is that although adlin is my cmate, our timetables clash like shitt so i don't get to talk to her much this year :/ plus, while im the damn free loser, she's cicak-ing away. howellzzz ): sucks adlin, see this- It sucks. I miss our coy/coi pond and treehouse days veryverymuchhh. Anyhows, back to the story, I always wna do work, but i think i really love talking/listening to people talk more haha. I realise i can't do work anymore with the J1s around, canteen's too crowded as are the stone tables. Homgzz, i actually make suzy dash out of the lecture theatres into the canteen so that i can buy my favourite golden thing before the queues get insane. My cheap thrills now stand at walking into the canteen to look at food cos it makes me happy hahahehehoho. Anyway, tonight was absolutely lovelyyyy, rupini im damn glad i went. 7 course western meal at roopi's place! I got full just looking at the food, shiokkkk. I wanted to take pictures of each course, but of course not right. Thanks for having me over roopi! (i want to call you that!) & im excited for tmr! most important would be meeting delta dearests & my lovelies and well just being back in that atmosphere. the notsoright place with the right people. Oh vday at vj was, uhmmm, well people kept giving me stuffs & i had nothing to give back oops. I liked it that they were playing lovelylovely songs so that i could sing along all day. & its kiron's bday tmr & he's invited us on his yacht! cool or what! what did you say? cool? yes, correct! ten points for you! heh. kiron is mininathan btw, aka president's grandson! Ohoh Sayers said sth today which i thought made a lot of sense. i'll share it with ya'll another day, soon. I shall dedicate a post to it. Wellll, long story cut short (ahaha after the long story), as you can see i am feeling pretttyyy happy now. I don't know why. I'm perfectly fine with everything and everyone (except the freakin cheena taxi driver dammit, frm vj to city hall 14bucks?! wth) so i think im reaching nirvana. Honestly. Maybe its just the sugar rush from the shiok dinner+the 10000 chocolates i had. Oh, but come to think of it, i think im moodswinging ahahaha. Cos i was grahbrahh just now and skyhigh now. Tottm otwwwww, great. & i realise that i'm more than able to cut out social life from my life. I abstained from going online or going out for a whole week ya'll! Me, the social-addict. Been spending a lot more time with the bro esp since recent events have bonded us ahaaaa. Roopi says about time, fine. I want to say sth but i shan't cos its mean. I know for myself & thats enough i think? Okay, wow! what a long and happy ramble. Reminds me of barney i don't know why. Alright then, my clothes should have been washed, im gna hang them and get on to bed. My mom's not back yet. If its this break she's taking i hope its a damn bloody good one. Sarah says she's gna have a whole lottta shit to deal with when she gets back. After all im 17 and i deserve to be an angsty teenager every once in awhile. & okay im gna stop before i spoil my beeootifool happy post. Nirvana baby, it feels damn good.
I realise that manymany freaky weirdos read my blog. So popurarrr horzzzz. Next post shall contain pictures k. From last week to this week. Adios samigozz, 1) HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! 2) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINI NATHAN! :D
|
|
|